· Communications and advertising, 2-year French degree (Associate degree),
2009-2011- École Supérieure de Publicité (school of advertising), Lyon, France.
· Chinese, English and Business Bachelor’s degree,
2008 - Université Jean Moulin lyon 3, Lyon, France.
· French Baccalauréat (High School Diploma),
2004 - Grenoble International High School, Grenoble, France.
· Freelancing in New York City – Since June 2012
· Being / TBWA – 4-month internship as an assistant to the Creative Directors – Oct 2011 - Jan 2012, Lyon, France.
o Worked on different McDonald’s accounts, a private bank (Private European Bank), Boiron (French Homeopathy brand), Veolia (Energy distributor in Europe), Forzepril (dog medication), Pocket Jeunesse (French publishing house), Schneider Electrics, Premiere Vision (Fashion Salon in Paris), Martinet (ready made food), Sogal (interior design brand)…
· Publicis Activ - two-month internship as an assistant to the Creative Directors, summer 2010 Lyon, France
o Worked on Volvo Bus France, Norbert Dentressangle (France’s leader in truck freight), various smaller companies in need of logo designing or web designing, Schneider Electrics…
· À Suivre ad agency - two-month internship as an assistant to the Creative Directors, summer 2010, Lyon, France
o Worked on Lyon’s soccer team communication, Volvo France, Renault Trucks, various companies in need of logo designing.
o Creation of a brand identity (logo, general tone of the communication), leaflets, flyers, website.
· Communications manager for Dessine Moi un Mouton (woolen clothes for babies) –
o Creation of the brand’s identity: logo, website, flyers, posters, business card…
· 3-week project with Ogilvy Taiwan – 2008, Taipei, Taiwan.
o Creation of a print campaign for Motorola Razr.
· IT: Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Flashplayer)
o French: native language
o English: fluent
o Chinese: conversational
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Adaptability, flexibility, great ability to work under pressure.
· Creative thinking, resourcefulness, fast learner.
· Curious, passionate and creative
· Creation of Meili, personal creative design brand.
· Participation in a Taiwanese design fair, 2008. Sold entire Meili collection.
· Yearlong stay in Taiwan (R.O.C), 2007 - 2008, Taipei. Ability to adapt to a different culture, language and ways of thinking. Allowed me to discover my passion for advertising.
· Yearlong stay in the United States, 1999 - 2000, Los Angeles, CA. Learnt English and the will to travel and to always discover new lands and cultures.